Subject: Sources for acidic paper

Sources for acidic paper

From: Simon Barcham Green <simongreen>
Date: Friday, September 5, 2003
Whilst I hope that Joe Zicherman is successful in tracking down a
suitable source for research, if acidic paper is nearly extinct this
would be wonderful news. I suspect that there is a lot more acid
paper around than we would like to think but having grown up at the
end of a lot dark era when most paper was dangerously acidic and
having been amongst those struggling to secure a neutral or alkaline
future I hope this is a time to celebrate.

Simon

               Distributed: Wednesday, September 10, 2003