Subject: Mounting board

Mounting board

From: Soko Furuhata <sfuruhat>
Date: Friday, August 29, 2003
Does anyone know of a matboard supplier in the US that can provide
unbuffered antique white boards in a fairly large quantity?

Recently, we have been informed that neither Legion Paper nor
Nielsen and Bainbridge carry the supply any longer. We have also
been told Parson's mill has stopped making unbuffered matboards in
antique white.

Soko Furuhata and Chail Norton
Paper Conservation
Los Angeles County Museum of Art