Subject: Dataloggers

Dataloggers

From: Betsey knapp <bknapp>
Date: Wednesday, August 27, 2003
Glenn Wharton <gewharton [at] aol__com> writes

>Does anyone know of a datalogger and software that are designed
>specifically for Macintosh? ...

Carillon Historical Park in Dayton, Ohio has Macintosh computers.
When we began using dataloggers in 2000, there were no compatible
dataloggers.  We purchased a Dell laptop, and monthly I carry it to
the dataloggers and download in the exhibit space.  I then bring the
laptop back to my office and connect to my Epson printer.  This
process has worked smoothly for over 3 years.  If you have any
further questions, I am happy to help out.

Betsey Knapp
Museum Registrar and Archivist
Carillon Historical Park
1000 Carillon Blvd.