Subject: Conservation fiction

Conservation fiction

From: Walter Henry <consdist-request>
Date: Friday, August 22, 2003
In Conservation DistList Instance: 15:33 Friday, October 19, 2001,
Rebecca A. Rushfield <wittert [at] juno__com> wrote

>Concerning the Moderator's comment that he would make available on
>Conservation OnLine a list of conservation-related fiction, I have
>been working on such a list sporadically for the past 15 years. If
>anyone else has been working on a similar list, perhaps we could
>collaborate.
>
>    **** Moderator's comments:
>    Pat Griffin <griffin [at] cma-oh__org> sent in a great list begun some
>    time ago and I've forwarded it to Rebecca. We're off to a great
>    start

At long, long last, the document is available, in Conservation
OnLine (CoOL):

    <URL:http://palimpsest.stanford.edu/
        byauth/rushfield/conservation-fiction/>

    **** Moderator's comments: The above URL has been wrapped for
    email. There should be no newline.

Note that the authors continue to be interested in additions so if
you know of something relevant that is not included, let them know
(contact info is given in the document)

                  Distributed: Friday, August 22, 2003