Subject: Leather

Leather

From: Thor Minnick <minnickassociates>
Date: Thursday, August 14, 2003
Bill Wiebold <wieboldstudio [at] netscape__net> writes

>Does anyone know where one can purchase very thin leather for the
>restoration of leather clad Daguerreotype and portrait miniature
>frame cases. The leather is almost paper thin.

Hope this will still be of help.  Several years ago we were able to
find (and purchase) a wide variety of leather products for a project
from:

    Dualoy, Inc.
    45 West 34th St. #811
    New York NY 10001
    212-736-3360
    Fax: 212-594-8327,
    sales [at] dualoy__com

They were very helpful and knowledgeable.

D. Thor Minnick
Minnick Associates
913 Waimanu Street
Honolulu, Hawai'i 96814-3317