Subject: Silicone release paper

Silicone release paper

From: Marie Kelzer <mkelzer>
Date: Wednesday, August 13, 2003
Roxanna Herrick <roxanna [at] library__wustl__edu> writes

>I have looked at past discussions of obtaining silicone release
>paper, and they seem fine, except when I ordered it from Gaylord, it
>looked like shiny freezer paper.
>
>I know this is hard to believe, but I had enough of the stuff that
>it lasted from 1991 until last year.  But it wasn't like the stuff I
>got when I ordered it recently. ...

TALAS <URL:http://www.talasonline.com> is the only vendor I know of
that has the kind of silicone release paper you are talking about.
It comes in sheets 24"x36" and in rolls.  Ask them to send you a
sample.

Marie Kelzer
Preservation Unit Manager
San Francisco Public Library