Subject: Citing treatment reports and unpublished documents

Citing treatment reports and unpublished documents

From: Janet W. Hessling <hessling>
Date: Saturday, August 9, 2003
Citing unpublished work is common enough in many fields that the
standard publication manuals give details on the proper forms for
such citations.  In my husband's field, the standard is the
Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association, which
in the index lists forms for citing doctoral dissertations, in-press
articles, personal communications, and proceedings of meetings and
symposia.  I would suppose that other standards also give
appropriate forms.

Jan Hessling
Private Practice, Durham NC

                 Distributed: Thursday, August 14, 2003