Subject: Silicone release paper

Silicone release paper

From: Roxanna Herrick <roxanna>
Date: Friday, August 1, 2003
I have looked at past discussions of obtaining silicone release
paper, and they seem fine, except when I ordered it from Gaylord, it
looked like shiny freezer paper.

I know this is hard to believe, but I had enough of the stuff that
it lasted from 1991 until last year.  But it wasn't like the stuff I
got when I ordered it recently.  It was large sheets (I think it
came on rolls too) that appear slightly wavy and crinkly, sort of
like glassine.  In fact, it looks more like glassine than freezer
paper. You can use it over and over, and it works great.

That is what I would like to find.
Does anyone have this or remember this?

Roxanna Herrick
Preservation Administrator