Subject: Fountains

Fountains

From: Sandra Lougheed <sloughe>
Date: Thursday, July 31, 2003
The City of Toronto is in the process of writing specifications for
the mechanical repair work required on a significant fountain,
containing multiple silicon bronze art components and granite walls.

I have been reviewing systems that can be used to maintain fountain
water quality. I am interested in learning from the experience of
others, what systems are compatible with silicone bronze and
granite, and are affordable and practical to maintain over the long
term.

Sandra Lougheed
Conservator Public Art
City of Toronto