Subject: Interleaving paper

Interleaving paper

From: Scott Davis <davis>
Date: Monday, July 28, 2003
I am looking for a "vellum surface" interleaving tissue that does
not contain a watermark. I have seen many examples of this in our
collection, but haven't found a supplier who lists this in a
catalog. I did try an interleaving tissue from University Products
but found it had a very coarse surface on one side. If anybody knows
of a vendor who stocks this it would be a great help.

Scott B. Davis
Preparator
Museum of Photographic Arts
1649 El Prado