Subject: Hurricanes

Hurricanes

From: Gordon A. Lewis <admin>
Date: Friday, July 25, 2003
Once more Florida is looking down the throat of hurricane season,
and the possibility of a major strike is very real.  Again, several
major insurers have asked us to help them develop a roster of
conservators who would be willing to assist should the need arise.

The insurers have advised us they will incur the salaries and
expenses of those involved.  Initially, this will require the
ability to get away from your existing practice for 5 to 10 working
days (7-14 days total) and the probability is high that we would
work straight through with few breaks--as is normal in emergency
response situations.  Continued retention after the initial period
will be discussed on a case-by-case basis toward the end of the
initial response period.

If this is of interest, please e-mail us your contact information
and a brief precis of your experience and abilities.  If you
responded before and nothing has changed in your life, please just
indicate your willingness to stand by again; we still have your
resume.

The Fine Arts Conservancy/Stoneledge
561-684-6133
Fax: 561-684-8508