Subject: Adhesives for marble

Adhesives for marble

From: Alayne Alvis <alayne.alvis>
Date: Thursday, July 10, 2003
Have list members had any experience with adhesives for marble? We
are looking at repairing a new Indian intarsia table top (about 40cm
diameter, 25mm thick, maybe 5 kg). The break surfaces are new and in
good condition. I expect we will support it from below once the
piece is repaired.

The first thought would be to use B-72. Is this
appropriate/sufficiently strong for the job?

                  Distributed: Tuesday, July 15, 2003