Subject: Art-Care

Art-Care

From: Matthew Mitchell <mwmitchell>
Date: Monday, July 7, 2003
We are committed to constantly improving Art-Care
<http://www.art-care.com/>. I know we have created a interesting new
way for conservators to display their services, but we also know
it's not  perfect. If you can think of any ways for us to improve
the site, please send your suggestions directly to me at
judith [at] art-care__com.

We now have thirty six members. We are only accepting  conservators
in private practice who are AIC Professional Associates and Fellows
and those holding the Fellow Distinction in the IIC.

We are in the process of establishing an advisory board. If you are
interested in participating, e-mail Judith [at] art-care__com

Judith Watkins Tartt
AIC PA, Paintings Conservation

                   Distributed: Monday, July 7, 2003