Subject: Source for boxwood

Source for boxwood

From: Jim Moss <clkmkr>
Date: Thursday, July 3, 2003
I need to replicate several unusually shaped barometer cisterns. The
cisterns are traditionally made of boxwood. I have been unable to
locate any commercially. I need 4 pieces that are 4" x 4" x 4" and
preferably not from center grain (haha) .  If you should know of a
source, I would be most appreciative if you would let me know.

Jim Moss
Horological Conservator

                  Distributed: Thursday, July 3, 2003