Subject: Fume extraction system

Fume extraction system

From: Hasia Rimon <paperconservation>
Date: Monday, June 30, 2003
We are working with an air systems engineer to design a fume
extraction system to be used specifically over the vacuum table and
work tables in our lab. The system may be simply described as
comprising of an adjustable armature made of flexible and rigid
pipes connected to the existing fume cupboard. We would appreciate
any advice or points to look out for in the construction of this
semi mobile system and in making it user- friendly and efficient.

Hasia Rimon ACR MIPC
Department of Conservation
Paper Section
Aviv Museum of Art, Israel