Subject: Dust

Dust

From: Ian Fraser <ian>
Date: Saturday, June 21, 2003
Edward Sakowski <edward.sakowski [at] ccc__govt__nz> writes

>In our new gallery we have got problem with dust. I will appreciate
>any suggestion to minimize the problem.

    1.  Identify the source(s) of the dust, if possible.

    2.  Reduce emissions of dust from source(s), if possible.

    3.  Identify suitable training courses in object cleaning or
        design and set them up in-house

    4.  Identify from existing staff candidates for re-training into
        new posts for object cleaning. Appoint new staff as well, if
        possible.

    5.  Clean objects and galleries.

Problem solved.

Ian Fraser