Subject: Conductivity meter

Conductivity meter

From: Jeremy Wells <jeremy>
Date: Friday, June 20, 2003
Chris McAfee <mcafeeck [at] ldschurch__org> writes

>I'm looking for a small, simple-to-use conductivity meter for
>testing my deionized water. Any suggestions?

I've often wondered if a simple conductivity/ohm meter from Radio
Shack would suffice? If so, it would certainly be inexpensive
(~$20). The obvious potential drawback may be a lack of precision,
but perhaps an inexpensive ohm meter is precise enough. Another
application would be in testing poultices removed from masonry in a
desalination operation. Comments?

Jeremy

                   Distributed: Monday, June 23, 2003