Subject: Conductivity meter

Conductivity meter

From: Jerry Shiner <jshiner>
Date: Saturday, June 21, 2003
Chris McAfee <mcafeeck [at] ldschurch__org> writes

>I'm looking for a small, simple-to-use conductivity meter for
>testing my deionized water. Any suggestions?

I use a small meter with an internal well for testing our steam
heating boiler, but it is a few years old and test instruments
evolve very quickly. My ITM catalogue (<URL:http://www.itm.com>)
lists a number of hand held meters starting at less than $100.
Unlike my own meter, they are auto calibrating, temperature
compensated, etc.

Jerry Shiner
Keepsafe Systems

                   Distributed: Monday, June 23, 2003