Subject: Internship sought

Internship sought

From: Kenneth Cauchi <kcauchi>
Date: Thursday, June 19, 2003
    author.

I am a second year student at the Malta Centre for Restoration
reading for a B.cons (Hons) degree in conservation of metals, stone,
ceramics and glass. To date I have only done ceramics and glass,
this being mainly on archeological artefacts, mainly surface
consolidation, desalination, reassembly and gap-filling. The same
can be said for glass, assembly and gap filling. I am looking for an
internship for the month of September 2003. I would appreciate if
anyone interested can contact me on kcauchi [at] maltanet__net

Kenneth Cauchi

                   Distributed: Friday, June 20, 2003