Subject: Course on conservation of masonry

Course on conservation of masonry

From: Mike Mecklenburg <mike>
Date: Friday, June 13, 2003
To all Friends and Alumni of RESTORE: Even though summer has just
begun, we have already started planning for next fall's RESTORE
class. RESTORE will begin its twenty-seventh year of evening classes
for the Two-Semester Course on Masonry Conservation on Tuesday,
October 21, 2003. As in previous years, the class will meet every
Tuesday evening, from 6-8 pm, from October to mid-April at the
Donnell Library, 20 West 53rd Street, New York, NY.

Word of mouth has always been an important part of our recruitment
efforts. As alumni of RESTORE, you are our best ambassadors. Please
tell all of your friends, colleagues and clients who might be
interested in joining the RESTORE course next fall. If they have any
questions, they can email or call RESTORE at 212-213-2020.

Also remember that as an alumnus of the RESTORE Two Semester Course
on Masonry Conservation, you are welcome to return for a lecture or
lectures that you either missed or would just like to hear again.
The 2003-2004 RESTORE schedule will soon be finalized; let us know
if you are interested and we will send you a copy.

If your address or email address changes, please notify us so that
we can keep you informed about future educational programs and
services that RESTORE is offering. If you have any questions please
call and/or email. We look forward to having you and your colleagues
take part in future educational programs offered by RESTORE.

                   Distributed: Monday, June 16, 2003