Subject: Dataloggers

Dataloggers

From: June Wheeler <jwheeler>
Date: Wednesday, June 4, 2003
To avoid clogging up the Conservation DistList with debate, I would
like to inform any dissatisfied ACR Systems clients in the United
States that I am (as always) available to answer questions and try
to resolve any problems stemming from their purchase and use of ACR
SmartReader dataloggers, or to discuss any of the other issues
brought forward in the 5/29/03 posting (Conservation DistList
Instance: 16:75 Thursday, May 29, 2003)

As I have been representing ACR for 13 years and have hundreds of
cultural institutions as clients across the United States, I would
like to have an equal opportunity to explain and support ACR
equipment, and choose not to use the Conservation DistList as the
forum out of respect those who are not users and/or are not
interested.  Please address any ongoing, unresolved concerns to me
at jwheeler [at] scc__net.

Please note that I will be traveling out of the country June 5-26
and will happily assist any contacts after June 26, 2003.
Thank you all for your consideration,

June Wheeler, Partner
Herzog/Wheeler and Associates
Authorized ACR Representatives