Subject: Dataloggers

Dataloggers

From: Tony Clarke <tonyc>
Date: Friday, May 30, 2003
I was interested to read the comments by Jenny Dickens about ACR
dataloggers (Conservation DistList Instance: 16:75 Thursday, May 29,
2003).  I used these for a number of years and initially had a
similar problems.  A reasonably new logger was found to be out of
calibration, when returned to the supplier for recalibration I was
told it must have been dropped.  I could not remember dropping it
but was faced with buying a new logger.  I also found the probe on
one unit was not very secure.

I have since used Gemini Tinytag Ultra loggers.  I currently have 9
temp and RH loggers in regular use, plus a Tinytag Shock data
logger.  I find them easy to use, compact, and very robust.

My supplier is:

    Geoff Bates
    Energy Engineering
    PO Box 28 152