Subject: Bursaries for conservation research

Bursaries for conservation research

From: John Greenwood <jgreenwood>
Date: Thursday, May 22, 2003
The University of Lincoln is offering fully funded MPhil / PhD
research bursaries.  This could include up to two paid research
positions in Conservation.  We would welcome applicants interested
in all aspects of Conservation, Conservation Science.  Conservation
has been taught in Lincoln for over 25 years and we have a wealth of
experience in teaching and research.

If you are interested please contact:

    John Greenwood
    +44 1522 895171
    jgreenwwod [at] lincoln__ac__uk

or

    Sue Thomas
    +44 1522 895069
    sthomas [at] lincoln__ac__uk

for an informal discussion about your interests and ideas, or, for
an application:

    Jill Bramston
    jbramston [at] lincoln__ac__uk

The deadline for applications is June 5, 2003

John Greenwood
Senior Lecturer Conservation
University of Lincoln
Chad Varah House