Subject: Imitation leather

Imitation leather

From: Mijanou Gold <m.gold>
Date: Tuesday, May 20, 2003
    author.

I'm a third year student in conservation of archaeological and
ethnographic artefacts at the University of Applied Sciences in La
Chaux-de-Fonds, Switzerland and I am preparing my dissertation
research which will last one year, between October 2003 and
September 2004. I would like to work on problems in the conservation
of imitation leather (Skai, for example, or anything else).

My research topic is not yet definite. It will probably depend on
the collections I will be able to work on and on their problems. I
would be grateful if someone could recommend me people or
institutions to contact. I'm open to any other proposition about
this issue.

Mijanou Gold

                  Distributed: Thursday, May 22, 2003