Subject: Consolidating paint

Consolidating paint

From: Beth Heller <pandorajune>
Date: Thursday, May 15, 2003
In Conservation DistList Instance: 16:70 Monday, May 12, 2003, I
wrote

>A friend has asked me for advice in consolidating the paint on a 400
>year old Tibetan trunk. ...

Thank you to everyone who responded regarding my friend's Tibetan
trunk. I have forwarded your information, and she has agreed to do
nothing until she can contact Conservators in the Colorado area.
This list provides a wonderful resource!

Beth Heller
1st year Conservation Student
Preservation and Conservation Studies
University of Texas at Austin