Subject: Elsec 764

Elsec 764

From: Shirley Ellis <shirley.ellis>
Date: Wednesday, May 14, 2003
Anne E. Downey <adowney [at] amphilsoc__org> writes

>I am considering purchasing the Elsec 764

We have had the Elsec 764 monitor for about 4 years now and it is
great.  It is extremely easy to use and provides accurate readings
which we have compared with independent monitors for light and RH.
When we first had the monitor we found that the batteries were
draining very quickly.  It was sent back for servicing and has been
fine ever since.

Shirley Ellis, MAC, CAPC
FSO/Conservator
302 Human Ecology Department