Subject: Substitute for Vinamul 3252

Substitute for Vinamul 3252

From: Mark Vine <vpackthread>
Date: Tuesday, May 13, 2003
Sarah Ann Moy referred to Primal AC33 as being a possible
alternative to Vinamul 3252.  For many years now we have stocked the
Primal range in the UK making it available in practical sizes for
conservators worldwide. For marketing reasons AC33 was renamed in
Europe and is now known as Primal B60A. We will be happy to provide
technical details and samplers, due to our present factory move any
sampler units will however be forwarded after the 25th of this
month.

As a result of expansion we are relocating our UK operation.
>From the 25th of this month we will operate from a single,
larger factory site incorporating  all of our production and
distribution facilities.  Our new UK address is

    Unit 2  Ashville Way
    Off Watlington Road
    Cowley, Oxford OX4  6TU
    England
    +44 1865 747755
    Fax: +44 1865 747035

Our operation in Springfield, Virginia will be happy to provide
technical material to interested parties based in America and
Canada.

Mark Vine
Managing Director

                   Distributed: Monday, May 19, 2003