Subject: Dragon's Blood

Dragon's Blood

From: Clare Prince <clare.prince>
Date: Sunday, April 27, 2003
Norman Heckenberg <heckenbe [at] physics__uq__edu__au> writes

>Can any UK listmembers tell me where I might purchase some Dragon's
>Blood (for instrument lacquer colouring) over the counter in London
>or Cambridge when I travel there next week? My supply form Bizzari
>in Florence has run out.

Although I do not have their current catalogues to check, Dragon's
Blood was available recently from the following three suppliers of
artists' and gilding materials in London:

    Stuart R. Stevenson,
    68 Clerkenwell Road
    London EC1M 5QA
    +44 20 7253 1693