Subject: Dragon's Blood

Dragon's Blood

From: Steven Prins <sprins1102>
Date: Saturday, April 26, 2003
Norman Heckenberg <heckenbe [at] physics__uq__edu__au> writes

>Can any UK listmembers tell me where I might purchase some Dragon's
>Blood (for instrument lacquer colouring) over the counter in London
>or Cambridge when I travel there next week? My supply form Bizzari
>in Florence has run out.

Dragon's Blood is apparently available from Kremer Pigmente in
Germany or USA <URL:http://www.kremer-pigmente.com>.  It is listed
in their catalogue in two forms: Powder (cat #37000) and Original
Pieces (#37010).  This will not help you on your travels to London
and Cambridge, but you can order over the internet from the
convenience of your PC.

Steven Prins

                  Distributed: Monday, April 28, 2003