Subject: Detached old plaster

Detached old plaster

From: Nurjihan Riyad <nurjihan.riyad>
Date: Thursday, April 24, 2003
    **** Moderator's comments: This query comes from a person who is
    not on the DistList and will not see any responses that are
    posted here.  Please respond directly to sender and if of
    general interest post it here as well

Plaster acts as a sacrificial protection layer and should be renewed
if it has lost its functionality. So if I face the case of detached
old plaster from walls few centimetres (2-5cm) should I replace it
or re-attach it. If it is the second case could you please detail
the technique, the materials used, and the tools?

Nurjihan Riyad
Field Coordinator / UNDP
Jerusalem

                  Distributed: Friday, April 25, 2003