Subject: Condition reports sought

Condition reports sought

From: Terrence Quinlan <quinlat>
Date: Thursday, April 24, 2003
    **** Moderator's comments: Please respond directly to the author.

I am compiling copies of condition treatment reports for student
review. We hope to provide students with numerous examples of
reports to demonstrate that report formats may vary from institution
to institution but general fields of data will be consistent. ie
condition description, treatment proposal etc..  Comparison of the
report formats will also make evident to our students that the
quantity and quality of information captured as part of the
reporting process will differ from institution to institution.

Could you please forward, either in electronic format or hard copy a
version of your condition treatment to be placed on reference for
our students review?

Please forward blank copies of your condition treatment reports to
the address provided below. Thanking you in advance,

Terrence Quinlan
Conservation Instructor
Applied Museum Studies Program
Algonquin College