Subject: Source for dragon's blood sought

Source for dragon's blood sought

From: Norman Heckenberg <heckenbe>
Date: Friday, April 25, 2003
Can any UK listmembers tell me where I might purchase some Dragon's
Blood (for instrument lacquer colouring) over the counter in London
or Cambridge when I travel there next week? My supply from Bizzari
in Florence has run out.

    **** Moderator's comments: For those who, like me, are
    unfamiliar with this material, the AAT gives the following note:
    Type of red resin used in fine lacquer, dye, and varnish; also
    used infrequently as a pigment.

Norman Heckenberg

                  Distributed: Friday, April 25, 2003