Subject: Glass plate negatives

Glass plate negatives

From: Sara Innocenti <sara.innocenti>
Date: Tuesday, April 22, 2003
With my supervisor Dottoressa Silvia Berselli I'm working on my
degree thesis, which subject is the glass plate negative (history
and processes), particularly broken plates (See Conservation
DistList Instance: 16:44 Friday, January 17, 2003 for my related
query on this topic) I would study in depth the restoration methods:

    restoration with epoxy resin (used in Canada)
    restoration with sink mat housing (used in USA)
    further possible methods

I would appreciate if you could send me any information concerning
these subjects or even suggest references (books or/and articles)
about it.

Sara Innocenti
Accademia di Belle Arti di Brera Milan

                 Distributed: Wednesday, April 23, 2003