Subject: Internship sought

Internship sought

From: Nicola Attard Montalto <nicola_am>
Date: Sunday, April 6, 2003
    author.

I am a second year Maltese student studying paintings' conservation
in the Malta Centre for Restoration (Malta). This year I have
studied wall paintings' restoration and have worked on a number of
actual wall paintings. I am looking for a summer internship or
working opportunity abroad dealing with the conservation of mural
paintings.

Nicola Attard Montalto

                   Distributed: Monday, April 7, 2003