Subject: Copying photographs

Copying photographs

From: Luis Ribeiro <luis.ribeiro>
Date: Friday, April 4, 2003
James Elwing <elgur [at] acay__com__au> writes

>does anybody know of a 120 roll film, colour or b&w that uses a
>polyester base; I can only find triacetate?

In Europe you can find the following polyester based 120 films:

    Fomapan 200, more info at <URL:http://www.foma.cz/>
    Fortepan, <URL:http://www.lotusviewcamera.at>
    MACO UP 25, <URL:http://www.mahn.net>

I don't know if any of the above has a representative in Australia
but you can contact them and maybe they'll ship it to you.

Lums Ribeiro, photographer
Instituto Politicnico de Tomar
Portugal

                   Distributed: Monday, April 7, 2003