Subject: Condition glossary for maiolica tiles

Condition glossary for maiolica tiles

From: Duygu Cleere <duygucleere>
Date: Friday, March 28, 2003
I am involved in a National Trust project as a part of my
conservation degree at the Institute of Archaeology, London.  I am
compiling a glossary of terms for recording the condition of the
maiolica tiles in the Vyne House, Hampshire, UK. I would like to
find out if anyone is aware of the examples of glossaries on the
condition assessment of maiolica tiles in particular, and if anyone
with experience in this area is aware of any unpublished material or
has any suggestions which might be helpful.

Duygu Cleere

                  Distributed: Friday, March 28, 2003