Subject: Internship sought

Internship sought

From: Mark Andersson <bookbinding>
Date: Monday, March 24, 2003
    author.

I have a student from Venezuela who is graduating in May and is
seeking a paid internship in this country.  She would like to
further study book conservation. She is working on getting a visa at
this time.  Hopefully the internship would begin in the Summer, but
Fall would be acceptable as well.

She does truly outstanding work and is a great person to be around.
If you have questions about her, or her work, please don't hesitate
to get in touch with me.

I understand this is late, but the situation in Venezuela remains
unstable and I'd like to find a way to keep her here until the
situation hopefully improves.

Mark Andersson
Department Head, Bookbinding
North Bennet Street School