Subject: Dataloggers

Dataloggers

From: Ellen Pearlstein <epearlstein>
Date: Thursday, March 27, 2003
At the Brooklyn Museum, we are wondering to what extent colleagues
have replaced recording hair hygrothermographs with HOBO Pro data
loggers. These HOBOS are estimated to have a 2 year battery life,
depending on downloads, and have the disadvantage of not being
readable on site. However, have they otherwise provided accurate
readings of large room-size volumes?

Also, we are interested in hearing from people who have manipulated
the software effectively for profiling weekly or daily readings.

Ellen Pearlstein

                 Distributed: Thursday, March 27, 2003