Subject: Uniforms

Uniforms

From: Fonda Thomsen <tpa>
Date: Tuesday, March 25, 2003
We are trying to match a wool fabric that is reported to be from a
British redcoat worn by soldiers in the late 18th century.  Is there
anyone who has done a weave analysis and thread count on the red
wool coat fabric that we could use for comparison?  We are also
looking for the same from Mexican uniforms (the navy ones) from
about 1830-40.

Fonda Thomsen

                 Distributed: Thursday, March 27, 2003