Subject: Survey on information needs of museum visitors

Survey on information needs of museum visitors

From: Victoria Kravchyna <vkravchyna>
Date: Tuesday, March 25, 2003
The School of Library and Information Sciences at the University of
North Texas is conducting a research project "Information Needs of
Real and Virtual Museum Visitors".

The study will analyze users' information needs for the museum
web sites. In addition, the study will delineate unique and common
information needs of different user categories. The survey consists
of five sections to collect data from teachers, students, museum
staff and donors, general visitors, and scholars. It is available in
English, French and German.

Please give me 10-15 minutes of your  time and answer the survey
located at <URL:http://www.digitallab.lis.unt.edu/survey3L/> If you
have any questions or comments, please email me at
vkravchyna [at] lis__admin__unt__edu

Vika

                 Distributed: Thursday, March 27, 2003