Subject: Paint for exhibition space

Paint for exhibition space

From: Sharon Connell <s.a.connell>
Date: Friday, March 14, 2003
Can anyone advise on a suitable brand of paint available in the UK
for use in an exhibition space please? It is intended that coloured
paint will be used in places.

This topic has been discussed on the List before, I know,  but the
brands mentioned are not available in this country. I have found a
UK manufacturer called "Ecos" claiming a 0.0% VOC content for their
"organic" paints--would something like this be suitable?

What have other UK institutions opted for? And what sort of curing
time are we looking at?

Sharon Connell
Conservation Officer
Leeds University Library