Subject: DNA and conservation

DNA and conservation

From: Annick Vuissoz <a_vuissoz>
Date: Monday, March 10, 2003
I am a third year student in conservation and restoration of
archaeological and ethnographical objects. At the moment I am
preparing a bachelor in Switzerland (HEAA, La Chaux-de-Fonds). I
already found a subject for the bachelor work but I have
difficulties in finding an institution to work with.

The subject I have chosen is DNA and the effects of conservation
treatments on DNA. Therefore I am looking for institutions providing
possibilities of research in biology/genetics and conservation.

Could anyone recommend to me laboratories, institutions,
universities, etc., I could contact. I am open to any proposition,
in any country.

    author.

Annick Vuissoz
Haute Ecole Superieure
Haute Ecole d'Arts Appliques du canton de Neuchatel, filiere
    conservation-restauration d'objets archeologiques et
    ethnographiques (HEAA-CRAE)
Rue de la Paix 60
CH 2300 La Chaux-de-Fonds
+41 32 919 26 26