Subject: Disaster resources in UK--addendum

Disaster resources in UK--addendum

From: Angels Arribas <aarribas>
Date: Monday, March 10, 2003
    author.

The National Galleries of Scotland Conservation Department is
compiling an open and working list of UK companies and institutions
with vacuum freeze drying facilities and/or large conventional
freezers, suitable for storing works of art/museum objects.

We would be grateful for your collaboration by sending us an
email/Fax: /letter with the relevant contact information and a brief
description of the facilities available.

    Company / Organization name:
    Contact person / Department:
    Address:
    Fax:
    Email address:

We are planning to make the list available in May 2003.  Thank you
very much.

Angels Arribas
National Galleries of Scotland
Conservation Department