Subject: Web site on silver mirroring

Web site on silver mirroring

From: Giovanna Di Pietro <giovanna.dipietro>
Date: Tuesday, March 4, 2003
I am pleased to announce the presence on the web of a site on silver
mirroring <URL:http://www.abmt.unibas.ch/~dipietro>, in particular
on silver gelatin glass negatives. The web site contains a gallery
of about 50 images of silver mirroring degradation patterns and the
PDF version of the PhD thesis "Silver mirroring on silver gelatin
glass negatives" defended at the Department of Chemistry of the
University of Basel by Giovanna Di Pietro. A copy of the
dissertation is present on the official site of the University of
Basel <URL:http://www.unibas.ch/diss/2002/DissB_6232.htm>. For
further information contact me directly at
giovanna.dipietro [at] unibas__ch

Giovanna Di Pietro
Laboratory of Image and Media Technology
University of Basel
Klingelbergstr. 80, 4055 Basel
Switzerland

                  Distributed: Monday, March 10, 2003