Subject: Spectrophotometer

Spectrophotometer

From: Terrence Quinlan <quinlat>
Date: Friday, February 28, 2003
We are currently reviewing equipment needs for the conservation lab
here at Algonquin College and are interested in acquiring a
Spectrophotometer. We are requesting feedback/insights from those in
the field who have employed spectrophotometers. Specifically we are
requesting your observations regarding pros and cons of models you
have employed.

Terrence Quinlan
Conservation Instructor
Applied Museum Studies Program