Subject: Inpainting

Inpainting

From: Tina Marshall <tina>
Date: Tuesday, February 25, 2003
Tina Grette Poulsson <tina.grette.poulsson [at] nasjonalgalleriet__no>
writes

>I am a student in paper conservation at the National Gallery in
>Oslo, Norway, and am now about to start working on my MA project,
>the subject of which will be retouching of works of art on paper.

You should consult the Volume 26 of The Paper Conservator. This
issue, based on the 'IPC Toning Conference, 2000' is devoted to the
ethical and technical questions of inpainting, image reintegration
and retouching.

Tina Marshall
Administrator
Institute of Paper Conservation