Subject: Source for Mowilith sought

Source for Mowilith sought

From: Mark Vine <vpackthread>
Date: Saturday, February 8, 2003
Stephanie Baily <sbaily [at] liswa__wa__gov__au> writes

>We are trying to find a supplier of Mowilith DMC2 or DM427 within
>Australia....

Mowilith DMC2 was replaced some time ago by Mowilith DM427. We have
supplied this product all over the world (including Australia) in
single litre units along with the solid Mowilith 50 which is
available by the kilo.

We still have copies of the old MSDS sheets for Mowilith DMC2 for
those that wish to compare technical specifications with its
replacement DM427.

Of all the chemicals we decant into small conservator friendly
amounts Mowilith DM427 is perhaps the least problematical and
certainly should not warrant any international forwarding or
availability problems.

Mark Vine
Conservation Resources
England