Subject: Position at the Smithsonian Institution Archives

Position at the Smithsonian Institution Archives

From: Sarah Stauderman <staudermans>
Date: Friday, February 7, 2003
Preservation Technician
Smithsonian Institution Archives

The Smithsonian Institution Archives has a position available for an
Archives Technician. The position is based in our preservation
office and will be responsible for applying preservation methods and
techniques to a variety of media, assessing condition and  rehousing
material as needed. This is an excellent entry-level position for a
recent or May 2003 undergraduate with some exposure to archival
work.  For complete application information see our web site
<URL:http://www.si.edu/ohr>. Applications must be received by March
5, 2003. Please contact Tom Lawrence 202-275-0944 with questions.

The Smithsonian is an Equal Opportunity Employer and minority
candidates are encouraged to apply.

Sarah Stauderman
Preservation Manager

                 Distributed: Friday, February 7, 2003