Subject: Wheat starch paste

Wheat starch paste

From: Katherine Knowles <k.knowles1>
Date: Tuesday, January 28, 2003
I am doing a comparative study between microwave prepared wheat
starch paste and traditional cooking preparation for my MA research
project at Camberwell College, London. I would be grateful if anyone
that uses microwaves to prepare wheat starch paste could tell me
their preparation method. Things to include would be:

    *   ratio of wheat starch to water
    *   wattage and heat level of microwave
    *   preparation time and any agitation
    *   any qualities or problems noticeable about the paste

Katherine Knowles

                 Distributed: Friday, January 31, 2003