Subject: ALCTS/PARS Cooperative Preservation Programs Discussion Group

ALCTS/PARS Cooperative Preservation Programs Discussion Group

From: Barclay Ogden <bogden>
Date: Wednesday, January 22, 2003
    Cooperative Preservation Programs Discussion Group-Midwinter
    Topic
    HAW-Boardroom A
    Saturday, January 25, 2-4pm

    Our discussion topic will be "Building Surveys / Site
    Assessments."

    Please bring at least one copy of what you use when you walk
    through a building doing a risk assessment. It would be great if
    you could bring several copies.

    Steve Dalton will speak on the draft NEDCC Technical Leaflet
    for libraries to do a self-assessment.

    Barclay Ogden will discuss the walkthough checklist being
    developed by the California Preservation Program Task Force.

    Barclay and Robin Dale have kindly agreed to co-chair the
    meeting since I cannot attend.

    If the topic is of interest, let me know if you would like the
    Annual meeting to discuss turning walkthrough information into a
    report for the requesting institution. (Sheryl.Davis [at] ucr__edu)

    Sheryl Davis
    Chair, 2003 CPPDG

Barclay Ogden
Head, Preservation Department